Viewing posts from November, 2014
So today I took the plunge and upgraded to Yosemite. With all of the Django and Homebrew setup on my mac it's always interesting to see what breaks when upgrading. First thing that was off was Postgres was not started, which is what I use for local dev so I can use a production dataset when testing. When I tried to run "brew doctor" I got an error:
Recently at work I was faced with a problem. We use an outsourced CRM solution so I send lead forms directly to them. Things work but the only solution they have for spam control is using a captcha. A solution I'm not particularly fond of. Especially since one of those forms is in the footer of our site and it would just be flat out ugly.